As the world is moving digital, even schools/ colleges/ universities want to update the system from old version to new version. By the name itself we can identify (it is a system specifically designed and targeted for schools/ colleges/ universities at any level). It is also, referred to as e-learning system. When it comes to the system, the dashboard is developed in such a way that you can get a variety of separate and exciting features such as administration, documentation, tracking, reporting and delivery of educational or training programs. In fact, as per the recent study 58% of the international schools, B-Schools and Universities have upgraded the software application to LMS. With a single application, you can manage ‘n’ of branches across the cities. In the current scenario most of the training institute, a business consultancy who provides training to the young generation and business people they depend on online training. So, we came up with our own application i.e The Next Gen School Management Software. We are the best LMS Application Development Company in Hyderabad, India. We have a separate team for planning and developing the product as per the client requirement. And our team is so excited and happy to serve for you; for any customization tasks or improvements. If you’re looking for LMS providers in Hyderabad, reach us, we have excellent plans for your business to move to the next-level.
Why Our LMS Web Application and Mobile App?
We are the leading e-learning management system development company in Hyderabad who built our application in a user-friendly interface in such a way that anyone can understand the process. The complete flow of the application is explained in the demo. For each module, we have separate settings.
Our Exciting Pre Planned Features :
1. Creating and uploading any Content format effortlessly.
2. Setting up any program.
3. Live Audio/Video Conferencing.
4. Conduct Test, Survey and Evaluations
5. Combine and send Bulletins to Individuals and Groups
6. Circulate new learning content/modules directly to the Web.
7. Bring up-to-date Syllabus, Books, Calendars and Grades
8. Built-in course making.
9. Training Firms.
10. Analysis and Valuation
11. Talent Tracing.
12. Record and view user performance assessments.
13. Authorize and meet out tests, Survey and Appraisals.
14. Managing Certificates and increase Skill assessment programs.
15. Evaluation/Scrutinise and apprise Learners progress report and Training Schedule Online.