An E-Learning management system is a sophisticated art-of-learning management tool integrated with cloud-based software package that enables enterprises for the administration, documentation, tracking, reporting and analysis of educational courses for schools, colleges and universities (or) training programs by using digital media platforms. A Learning management system is often web and cloud-based facilitate 24/7 access to e-learning courses and relevant education. Moreover, a Learning Management System is also called a “Course Management System”, “Pedagogical Platform”, “E-Learning Platform”.
E-Learning Management Systems (or) LMS application software development company in Hyderabad, India for schools, colleges, universities and educational training institutions are focused on online learning delivery but support a range of uses, acting as a platform for fully online courses.e-LMS can be complemented by learning technologies such as:
- Training Management System (TMS) to manage instructor-led training.
- Learning Record Store to store and track learning courses data and records.
- Course Management System (CMS) to create courses, assigning and launch the course to masters which help the instructor deliver material to the students and other assignments, track student progress, and manage record-keeping.
- Online Examination System (OES) to prepare and practice the mock test. It is an examination system with all options that a modern system needs to fulfil all the needs of the user for taking the exams.
Why E-Learning Management System?
An E-Learning Management System is considered as the missing bridge between current education improvements and effective uses of technology. Typically, E-learning Management Systems encourages instructors to guide and manage learners achievement more effectively by contextualizing the learning experience itself in a consistent and creative way. An E-learning Management System often allows learners to attend and track e-learning courses and content, with a clear overview of the results.
in the most comprehensive of Learning Management Systems, you may find tools such as:
- Succession planning roadmaps
- Available in English and multi-languages
- Course accessible 24/7, anytime, anywhere.
- Course are up-to-date
- Competency management and profiles
- Skills-gap analysis
- Certifications and awards
- Virtual live classes
- Resource allocation
- Live interaction sessions
- Student self-service features that allow self-registration
- Course purchasing
- Automated notifications
- Online assessment (test) creation
- Continuing education (CE) tracking
- Collaborative learning—application sharing, discussion threads, etc.
- Online resource library
E-learning management system creates an efficient way for the students who are weak in their academic by delivering courses online, practice the mock test and exploring the knowledge from the resources. Due to its convenience and flexibility, the resources are available from anywhere and at any time.
Because of the heavy focus on e-learning in the past years, Learning Management Systems is being adopted as the combination of Learning and Performance Management Systems.
Scope of the E-Learning Management System?
The purpose of the e-learning management system is to automate the existing manual system by the help of internet-enabled computerized equipments and full-fledged website, which is easily accessible to share knowledge. So that it could be easily accessed by anyone whether student or faculty on anytime anywhere through the Internet Connection. This reduces most of the paperwork as an example instead of paper used in time tables, circulars, announcement; Now through the website, LMS provides the e-learning solutions for NEET Examinations, IIT-JEE entrance examinations, CBSE and State secondary examinations (8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th), IBPS exams, EAMCET entrance exams, ICET and PGCET entrance exams could be easily accessed by the students.
- Provide the information of student, quiz , mock test, assignments etc.
- Manage the information of a student.
- Display the description and information of the course and faculty.
- It increases the efficiency of managing the course for the student.
- It automates the existing manual system by the help of internet.
- To assist the staff in capturing the effort spent on their respective working areas.
- Provide searching facilities and reduce the paperwork.
Basic components of an E-LMS
With the thousands of learning management systems on the market, you’ll struggle to find two with identical feature sets. We are the best E-learning management system software development company in Hyderabad, India can rapidly deploy the learning management systems. However, here are some fundamental features that no Learning Management System should be without it.
E-Learning Standard Compliance: The ability to exchange data with other e-Learning system software through compliance with e-Learning standards solutions.
Multichannel Access: Learners are able to access their account and their course management material through desktop, tablet and smartphone devices.
Course Management: Create and Import the courses that are accessible for administrators to build courses using a built-in course builder, or import course material from other formats.
Document Management: The ability to upload and manage documents containing course curricular content, syllabus track sheet and online library management.
Course Calendars: Features that support the creation and publication of course schedules, deadlines, syllabus, model papers and mock tests.
Social Features: Notifications, reminders, messaging, feedback forms and discussion forums to promote knowledge sharing and engagement.
Tracking and Reporting: The detailed reports should be available for both administrators and learners may view average test scores, final test scores, single-user reports, dashboard analysis and so forth.
Assessment and Certification: Pre-course assessments (or diagnostic assessments) to assess learner knowledge levels in order to assign suitable content to them by conducting Assessment tests. Digital or physical certification should also be supported.
Enhanced Security: Many corporate LMS solutions boast single-sign-on, two-factor authentication, two-way handshaking acknowledgement protocol, firewalls and regular data backups to ensure data security.
Scalability: Enterprise LMS are often cloud-based, making them far easier and faster to scale compared to on-premise learning management systems.
Multi-lingual Support: For global companies who need to deliver course material and user interfaces in different languages in which English was global native to learners/employees.
ILT Classrooms: Instructor-led training classrooms enable learners to attend online live-streamed or recorded content with an instructor to access the session at any time, anywhere, whether individually or in groups.
Extensions and Integrations: An enterprise LMS can typically integrate with other e-Learning software packages to communicate with social media platforms and Customer Relationship Management (CRMs).
Gamification: Learners can earn points, badges or digital rewards for completing courses or taking quizzes on their registered course.
E-Commerce: Many enterprise learning management systems boast eCommerce features so that companies can sell training sessions to third parties for sharing the knowledge by reducing the cost.
APIs: Some enterprise LMSs allow the company to extend the platform’s features with custom scripts, snippets and plugins based on a publicly available and well-documented API.
2020 Data Analysis : LMS & E-Learning
- As more and more companies embrace technology-based learning solutions, the worldwide LMS and eLearning market will increase to $15.72 billion by 2021, due to a steady 5% growth over the last three years.
- By 2022, the learning management system market will balloon to $19.05 billion, based on a forecast 5-year, 24% CAGR.
- It is predicted that by 2023, the worldwide LMS market value will reach $22.4 billion.
- The Asia-Pacific region is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR from 2018 to 2023.
- Large companies with high technology spending to provide employees with an accessible and standard training environment–comprise 30% of global LMS buyers.
- Primary participants in LMS platforms are C-Level executives at 65% and managers at 35%.
- The mobile learning market is estimated to grow to $38 billion in 2020.
We, Conquerors technologies are the leading Learning Management system(LMS) software development company in Hyderabad, has been developing forefront LMS integration and implementation services for past decades. We know software development of 12+ years of knowledgeable experience in LMS with robust and norm-compliant platform drives to adopt the easy way of E-learning Management system for schools, colleges, universities and educational institutions with standard learning contents, self-paced training and reuse of corporate in-house methods with best practices.